- 1# bison sirloin (or bison steak of your choice) cut into 1 ½ inch cubes
- 2 medium zucchini or yellow squash cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 large onion, quartered
- 8 small mushrooms whole
- 8 cherry tomatoes whole
- ½ cup Braggs Liquid Aminos (or soy sauce of your choice)
- ½ cup avocado oil (or vegetable oil)
- ½ cup white wine vinegar
- ½ cup tomato juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- Combine marinade ingredients in a glass bowl. Add bison cubes to the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for 8-24 hours.
- Assemble 8 skewers by alternating meat, squash, pepper, onion, and mushrooms and top with the cherry tomato.
- Dip skewer into marinade mixture.
- Grill, covered, 4-6 inches above medium-hot coals for 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally.
- Makes 8 kabobs to serve approx 4 people.