We do require a $750 deposit prior to butchering. The price when buying a quarter or more is $12.50 per pound cut and wrapped.
Quarter Bison Package:
- Tenderloin Steaks – approx. 1.25 - 1.75 lbs
- NY Strip Steaks – approx. 3.75 - 4.5 lbs
- Rib Eye Steaks – approx. 3.75 - 4.5 lbs
- Sirloin Steaks – approx. 3.75 - 5 lbs
- Round Steaks - approx 1.25 - 3.25 lbs
- Chuck or Hump Roasts – approx. 2.25 - 4 lbs
- Brisket – approx. 1.25 - 1.5 lbs
- Soup bones w stew meat – approx. 5 lbs
- Ground Burger – approx. 32.5 - 45 lbs
- Optional leg bones for bone broth or dog treats approx 5 lbs
- Optional heart, liver, tail, tongue
That is the typical package for a quarter. Just double that for a half. We can work with you if prefer more burger and less roast, or if you want a specific cut.
We have two butcher bulls growing and we estimate they will be about 400-450 pounds of meat in October when they are ready to go.
The price when buying a quarter or more is 12.50 per pound cut and wrapped. If the weight of the processed meat was 400# for the entire animal, your price would be 1250 for a quarter and you would receive 100# of product. We do require a $750 deposit prior to butchering. We will use Clark Fork Meats or Superior Meats for processing.
Shipping, if necessary, is charged separately. Please note that a quarter animal needs about 2.5 cu ft of freezer space.
Order now to have some wonderful meat for the holiday season!